We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic, as described in our. Privacy Policy.


Online registration is now open...please Click Here to register now.


New players and players transferring to Greater Trail must fill in the New Player registration forms and subsequent Moving with Parent form and submit to the office. See below for all forms.

**If you are interested in coaching/manager/safety person you must register as well to make sure all your qualifications are up to date.**

For all registrations you must use the Hockey Canada registration link.  You will need to create an account with Hockey Canada if you do not already have one.

There are new mandatory  fields with your Hockey Canada Account.  If you see a red circle on account there are changes that must be made.  You must complete these changes prior to registering your child.



Online Registration Link – Now open for existing GTMHA players and bench staff.

Payment method for online registration is either by credit card or visa debt

To accept the split payment you must select this with the drop down top right in payment screen

To pay with e-transfer please contact gtmhahockey@gmail.com

FEMALE PLAYERS - GTMHA plans to host an all-female U13 team.  U15 and U18 Female players, must register with GTMHA first before registering at other associations. You must also complete the Residential Waiver - Carded Tryout Form  Females wanting to play in both female and male divisions will pay an extra registration fee. 


ALL NEW PLAYERS MUST  create a profile in the Hockey Canada Registry. (See example below)

If you have NEVER played for any other association please then click


IF you have moved to the Great Trail area?  Must fill out New Player Registration please click here

  • Plus you must complete “Transfer Move with parent” from and include (3) proof of residency documents…
  • Purchase, Rental or Tenancy Agreement, Utility bill showing parent(s) name & new address, a Driver's License showing parent name and new address, Canada Post change of address


Financial Support Application/Information:

The Greater Trail Financial Aid is to provide financial support for minor hockey players who otherwise may not have the financial resources to afford basic registration/team fees and would not be able to participate in hockey for the season. Only one application per player per season may be submitted. Families must apply for Kidsport and Canadian Tire Jump Start prior to accessing GTMHA FA program. More information can be found under Downloads section and under the Financial aid drop down or contact gtmha.fa@gmail.com for more information



Please note - if you are playing in Greater Trail on a "Residential Waiver" you MUST register with your home Association prior to being able to apply for a Residential Waiver - Carded Tryout Form transfer for each season.

New Player Registration, and submit with Residential Waiver-Carded Form from their home association submitting to GTMHA before August 15th

Over Age Request Form Please note you will still register your child in the division they should be in according to their birth year but please complete the OA form.


If you have any questions, contact the GTMHA office at gtmhahockey@gmail.com


Box 273

Trail BC, V1R 4L5


Design, Hosting, Online Registration & Administration Tools By:Powered By:
Sports Administration & Management, Online Registration, Stores, Professional Websites for Amateur Sports Teams, Leagues, Tournaments & Associations